Friday, September 12, 2014

In Two Years

Two years ago, mornings were stressful in our home.
I didn't wake up early enough.
The kids barely had enough time to eat breakfast and rush out to school.
I rushed them, scolded them for being late and we all were pretty panicky by the time we reached school.
The culprit was me of course.
I changed. I started waking up much earlier and making them wake up earlier too.
Everything got better.
This is our second year of having more time in the mornings.
Most mornings are calm. We have time to eat, finish up any homework and my daughter may even go for a quick bike ride.

The point is things can change. 
If you feel stuck in a pattern of eating unhealthy foods, it's very much possible to change that.
Your plate could look a lot different in two years than it does now.
Be open to change.
And then do it.
Start with yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment